A software that performs calculations of droppers and cantilevers required for the rail electrical infrastructure using initial design information, together with a database of materials and their specific characteristics.
Facilitates planning, execution and assembly of the overhead contact line with its corresponding plans.
Calculation of droppers for the catenary of any type of overhead contact line.
Can be parameterized for different types of wire and auxiliary elements.
- Distribution type:
- Equipotential dropper distribution.
- Couple dropper distribution.
- Uniform dropper distribution.
- Aribitrary dropper distribution.
- Design type:
- Droppers with pre-sag.
- Y-shaped droppers.
- Droppers with performance determined at the steady arm.
- For one or two contact wires.
- Dropper calculation for span lengths:
- Catenary switches (tangential or crossed).
- Overlaps (overlaps and elevation span).
The calculation can be carried out for individual spans and for complete sectioning gaps, obtaining greater accuracy in the calculation of dropper length, by taking the track design (curve or straight) as a reference.
The software can use materials with different characteristics (steel, aluminum ...).
- It can work with different configurations of elements and isolators.
- It can perform calculations according to different positions with respect to the track, both on a horizontal plane (straight, curve, overlaps, etc.) and on a vertical plane (different contact wire heights, different heights between catenary wire and contact wire).
- As a result we can obtain:
- The geometric configuration for the cantilever assembly.
- The assembly dimensions for each of the elements of the cantilever.
- Horizontal and vertical components of the stresses to which they are subjected.
- Foundations needed to withstand these stresses, with parallelepipedic and cylindrical solutions.