The GIP system is an application to help the management (registration, processing, monitoring and filing) of incidents that occur in the field of Civil Protection and Security.
Be part of a broad advocacy concept:"Any significant irregularity that may occur during the development of the company's activity".
- Reliable, robust, non-proprietary system, with a high level of access security.
- Integration with corporate systems.
- Centralized, high availability and security application. (Access control, backup ...), with thin client in the positions.
- Dynamic Access Control Management.
- Robust transactional system.
- Standardized collection of incidents.
- Four levels of decomposition.
- Pre-defined action plans by type of incident and by management.
- Lifecycle management (dynamic).
- Information filtered by user and status.
- Sending messages (SMS, email) and managing distribution lists.
- Generation of Reports in PDF format.