An advanced system of integrated traffic management that can adapt to any railway network.
1.Monitors rail traffic and anticipates deviations.
2. Automates traffic control operations.
3. Generates exploitation plans with efficiency criteria.
4. Integrates with other modules and operating systems.
5. Has constant and full control of the different exploitation areas (traffic, planning, incident management...).
With DaVinci® Integrated Rail System, operators can focus their efforts on replanning work. Repetitive operations, such as the remote control signaling system, are carried out automatically.
- Data management (topology, rolling stock).
- Planning (rows, times, routes).
- Traffic management (planning, monitoring, incidents).
- Automatic train routings
- Integration of fixed and mobile telephony (DICOM).
- Integration with Remote Control Systems (CTC, Energy, Detectors and PCE *)
* PCE.ERTMS Control Posts
- 24h Network Management Centre
Traveler Information System (SIV, as per its acronym in Spanish)
Operation planning (schedules, characteristics of the rolling stock, routing, passenger information system, table of maximum speeds, etc.).
All High Speed lines in Spain, as well as Adif's metric gauge network.
Medellín's underground, Colombia.
Morocco railway network.