- Ethics model
- Improved transparency
- Fight against fraud
- Risk management
- Non-financial Information Report
- Information on Economic Sustainability
- Access the information.
Forums on Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability.
Environment and Sustainability
The vision, mission and values defined in Adif's 2030 Strategic Plan clearly state the all activities must be carried out with respect for the environment.
Two lines of action
Comprehensive environmental management Main areas of action
Relevant aspects of good governance and transparency:
- Corporate Model of Regulatory Compliance. Since 2009, Adif has had a Code of Ethics and Conduct approved by the Board of Directors, updated together with the rest of the policies and procedures implementing it in 2018 and 2019, taking into account legislative changes and the continuous improvement process of the Model. Access to the Ethics Channel
- Corporate Anti-Fraud Policy. This applies to all members of the Board of Directors, Senior Management and in general, without exception and whatever their position, responsibility, occupation or geographic location, to all Adif employees. Institutional Declaration of the Fight Against Fraud
- Comprehensive Risk Management Model. This enables the establishment of appropriate information channels that guarantee adequate communication to promote a culture of proactive risk management in all areas of the company, maintaining consistent risk levels. In the evolution of the corporate model, an analysis of the ESG components is being carried out as part of the review of the Entity's risk map. Adif Comprehensive Risk Management Policy
Non-Financial Information Statement - NFIS (included in the Management Report)
These documents are prepared under the reporting framework of Law 11/2018, as well as in accordance with the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative, GRI, in their respective updated annual versions (G4GRI).
- Sustainable Development Goals (United Nations) External link to the portal. It will open in a new tab.
The ultimate goal of non-financial information is to create value for our stakeholders, hence the importance of reporting sustainability in the business field, based on transparency in terms of ESG issues that go beyond financial issues.
- Management Report (includes the Non-Financial Information Statement, NFIS) and Independent Verification Statement NFIS
- NFIS Executive Summary
- Years prior to Law 11/2018 (2012-2018)
As of 2017, Adif's corporate sustainable information has been included in the Management Report, which is part of the Annual Accounts approved and audited in each financial year; prior to 2017, there was a Sustainability Report that was independent from the Management Report.
The entry into force of Law 11/2018 standardized the type of information to be included in the Non-Financial Information Statement (NFIS), which broadens the knowledge of the evolution and economic performance of the Entity based on the impact on its activity with respect to ESG issues.