SAEC is a predictive maintenance system that allows:
- Knowing the state of the ballast bench and the railway platform.
- Evaluating the behavior and evolution of the platform due to the operation of the network itself and the action of maintenance work.
SAEC can be used as:
- System to identify and delimit problematic points or sections that present:
- Moisture accumulation
- Anomalous balast thicknesses
- Fine contamination
- Existence of gaps under the road or settlement points
- Platform reception tool in the construction of a new railway line, or after the renovation of an existing infrastructure.
SAEC will allow a more efficient planning of maintenance operations, saving on costs and execution time.
High performance system capable of taking auscultation data at speeds of 80 to 100 km / h. The automation of the platform auscultation process through a non-invasive technique allows to drastically reduce the costs of the operation.
The SAEC system consists of:
- On-board sensors in monitoring vehicle or maintenance machine: 3D geo-radar, optical and infrared cameras, and odometry and GPS positioning system.
- Smart-collector: synchronization system between auscultation sensors, pre-processing and auscultation data storage.
- Data visualization and analysis system:After processing, the auscultation data is loaded into its own database (compatible with other databases) and can be viewed on the web..