The Ferrolinera® is a system that uses the direct and alternating current railway networks to power the charging points of electric vehicles. Promotes sustainability by recovering braking energy from trains.
The system also allows as an alternative to integrate electrical supplies from renewable, wind and photovoltaic energy.
- Possibility of slow and fast recharging of electric vehicles.
- Low maintenance systems.
- Ergonomics and user functionality.
- Simultaneous recharge capacity for several vehicles.
- Capillary extension of the railway electrical network, diversifying its utilities.
- Integration in the parking areas of the stations and in those close to the railway electrical network.